Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Irene

I am completely bored!  We have been "locked" in the house all day waiting for the worst of Irene to hit Southeastern Virginia!  There have been some big gusts of wind, enough to knock down a lot of branches and a mystery item from our roof (that will be fun to figure out.)  It has rained most of the day, but not all day, so we have had a few breaks.  Best of all we still have power (I hope I don't curse myself with that!)

So what is my issue, well like I said I am bored.  I am tired of hurrican coverage on TV, and yet I don't really want to get anything out to occupy myself.  I am being completely lazy.

Belle says that storms give her the munchies so she has occupied herself with lots of snacks.  She did make a great pasta dinner for us.  I can tell she is bored too and also doesn't want to start anything. 

So here we sit, bored and lazy, praying the power will stay on!

No comments:

Post a Comment