Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to Work

Spring Break was amazing and wonderful.  I took Belle on a final visit to colleges to  force help her make her decision.  Actually she is really struggling as both choices are good so I really was trying to help.  We had a fantastic time and saw many reasons why both choices would be good, so maybe not so helpful.  Our trip is a whole differernt blog, however, and I need to get  myself in gear.  It is time to go back to Kindergarten today.  48 days left in this school year, and so much still to teach.  So, even though I have gotten very used to lazy days this week, I am trying to be motivated and move this morning.  All I can say is that this year has gone entirely too fast.  I wish it would slow down a little bit!  Happy 4th quarter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment