Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wal Mart Today

Why did I pick today to go into Wal Mart?!  I should have know when the parking lot was full what I was in for.  Did it stop me, NO!  I proceeded in to get my blank tapes for the camcorder (Belle has her Christmas show at the rink today) without hesitation.  I was determined to get the tapes and get out.  I didn't even get a cart so I wouldn't be tempted to browse.  $67 later I was out.  I only got a few extra things.  I found a couple of stocking stuffers, a skating snowman cup (Peter Pan will tell you I have an obsession with cups, plates, salt and pepper shakers, etc. that have any sort of skating theme), and 3 DVD's (I NEED Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and Charlie Brown Christmas.)  It only took me 1/2 hour.  Most of that was standing in line to pay.  I vow not to return to Wal Mart until next year!  Ask me tomorrow if that worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment