Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Am Losing My Mind!

I am tired and cranky!  I get this way at the end of every school year.  There is too much to do, and not enough time to do it.  For some reason it seems like everyone needs something right now!  I just want to throw my hands up and scream "enough!"  Here are some reasons why:

*Yesterday I got stung by a bee.  I was just walking across the playground and it got into my shoe and stung me.  OUCH!  This is why we discourage the children from wearing flip flops to school.  Of course, ask me what I wore today, flip flops again.  I figured lightning couldn't strike twice.  It didn't, but a sweet little girl from one of the other third grade classes got stung, on her foot.  She was wearing flip flops.   The bees just know!

*I am stressed by end of year paperwork.  There is a lot of it and I think I have misplaced some important things.  I will need to find those tomorrow, or Friday.  I know they are somewhere safe....

*I am awful at choosing room mother gifts!  I go through this every year and it never gets easier.  I wish I could afford to get what they deserve, but I don't have that kind of money.   It is frustrating to want to show them how much I appreciate them and not ever be creative about it.  Arrgh!

*If one more child talks back....

*I feel like I am forgetting something really important, but I have no clue what that would be.

*I think I am starting to repeat myself.

*I think I am starting to repeat myself.

*Classroom move, enough said!

*Dog hair!  Why does the dog have to shed her winter coat during the last month of school.  Doesn't she realize that I have enough to do already without vacuuming every day!  Gross.

*Teenage attitude, again, enough said!

So if you happen to see me over the next few weeks and I am rambling incoherently, cut me some slack.  I really am losing my mind, one day at a time!

1 comment: