Sunday, June 12, 2011

Me and My Big Mouth

So I know that I have said this before, but you have to be careful what you write.  I tried to reply to an email yesterday to show support for 1 person, but I managed to so poorly say what I meant that I have really alienated someone else.  Remember that old adage "think before you speak"?  Well it certainly applies to email, texting, blogging, and any other format in which you communicate!  The big problem is that you can so quickly send out poor communication to so many people.  Well, I will be eating some crow for a long while over this, and I don't think my apologies will do much good.  I am truly sorry, sorry that I said what I did the way I did (I really didn't mean it the way it sounded but upon rereeading WOW!  what a horrid thing to say!), sorry that I didn't take more time to write it, and mostly sorry that I didn't "THINK BEFORE I SPOKE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment