Monday, November 28, 2011

Sofa Saga

I love my new furniture.  It is soft and comfortable and it doesn't smell like a dog, yet.  In an effort to keep this furniture nicer we are trying to keep the dogs off of it.  Haha, good joke said the dogs.  They don't seem to get this.  We have procured a lovely dog bed  for them, and they do like it.  They just like the sofa better.  Fenway seems to be processing it all a little quicker, or maybe she is just a lot more chicken than Bella.  She has had a few attempts to get on the sofa.  Bella, has been incredibly persisitent.  She will get on the sofa when we leave the room, if she thinks we are leaving the room and even if we are on it.  Saturday I was watching TV and all the sudden she was on my lap.  I don't even know where she came from.  Last night she snuck up and onto it at least 5 times.  We take her off, we yell, we fuss, we scream.  She looks puzzled, waits till we turn around and you guessed it, jumps right back up.  I don't know if she is dumb or just really persistent but it is annoying.  When the kids were little they loved to watch "Courage the Cowardly Dog", remember the old man, "Stupid dog!"  That is how I feel.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qrfHm4PA-bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment