Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anxiety

It has been a relatively peaceful week and I am anticipating another peaceful week to come.  Moose did well on his first test (at least he thinks he did, but since he said the questions on the test were the same as the practice test he took right before I trust him!)  He had a great week at football conditioning and is really enjoying having more of the team back for this summer session.  Belle is doing pretty well and was in a good mood for the week.  She is packing up to go to church camp tomorrow and is very excited about that.  So it will just be Peter Pan and I next week.  Talk about quiet and calm!   Why then do I have this huge sense of anxiety?

I think it is because it will be just Peter Pan and I and we will actually have to find something non kid related to occupy our time!  No one will complain about the food or the TV show.  We won't know what to do with ourselves.

Oh and I will have ZERO control over what my children are actually doing!  I hate that!  So I am praying that I will actually be peaceful and enjoy my week, that God will protect my children (from car crashes, mean people and themselves) and that they come home safely at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment