Saturday, July 30, 2011

Random Nonsense

I often have random "stuff" floating around in my head, and most of the time it is nonsense.  It doesn't relate to anything in particular, it is just there.  I have a friend who gets rid of his random nonsense by blogging, he calls it a mind dump.  That seems like a great idea, but I really can't steal his on the mark name, so I will just call mine random nonsense.

  • Which part of "don't buy anything else at ITunes" was confusing to my child?  $3.98 again today.  This child says that it is old stuff just now coming through.  Does anyone else know if ITunes holds off on billing?  I'm curious.
  • What provokes our dog Satan to bark randomly?  Today she has done this several times.  I can't see any squirrels, birds, or even bugs.  She has been barking while standing in the middle of the floor, laying on the sofa, and even sitting in my lap.  As I type she is barking at a truck out on the street.
  • Speaking of Satan, never tell anyone at the vet's office you call your dog Satan.  They bring out a muzzle.
  • My computer is running exceedingly slow and this causes me to start randomly clicking all over the screen while I am impatiently waiting for the page to load.  This results in me ending up at entirely different web pages than I wanted to.  I guess patience is a virtue, I just am not that virtuous!
  • Arby's Angus Cool Deli sandwich is amazing!  I tried one the other night and it was delicious.  I am afraid to look up the nutrition information because I am sure it is not a healthy choice, but YUM!
  • As long as I am talking about food I think I may be addicted to hummus.  I can't get enough of it all the sudden.  Again, I am not really looking at the nutrition info before I eat it.  It is made of a vegetable after all, how bad can it be?
  • I am EXTREMELY glad the NFL strike is over.  Of course I love football, but mostly I didn't want to hear anymore about it, and I need something to occupy Peter Pan on Sunday afternoons so I can nap!
  • July is coming to an end.  That means that I need to start gearing up for school.  I will be heading in next week to start working on my classroom.  Summer is almost over.
  • I will miss my vacation time, but I won't miss this heat.  It is killing me!  Especially since Peter Pan wants to keep the thermostat set at 78.  I keep turning it down to 75 (heaven help us, I might start an ice age in the house).
  • It's okay soon it will be cold out and Peter Pan will insist that the heat not go above 62.  I will be cold and happy!
So I really don't think about much I guess, but it is summer break after all.  Soon enough I will have to return to the real world.  For now I will continue to bask in the last golden days of my summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment