Thursday, April 28, 2011

Arriving late with STYLE

I couldn't sleep last night.  I kept waking up and my foot was really itchy.  I tried cortisone cream with no success so I finally took a benadryl since this morning was not a skating morning.   Big mistake!  I could not wake up this morning.  I overslept by about an hour.  I got up and moving very slowly and finally realized that I needed to be at work.  Fortunately work is close so I hopped in the car and headed off to work.  I arrived to find...



everyone on the staff headed back out of the building as the fire alarms went off.  Of course the fire truck was arriving, and the boss was trying to maintain control.  Students were arriving, parents needed to see teachers, it was crazy.  And there I was obviously arriving, obviously without any school bags, (I knew I wouldn't get to it last night so why drag it home?), and looking a frightful mess.  Way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment