Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blogger's Block

I am at a loss.  I don't know what to write about.  There are no ideas flowing forth from my brain.  Well, that is a lie, I should say there are no GOOD ideas flowing forth from my brain.  Maybe it is the time of year.  I do remember telling someone last year that I had "end of school year tourette's'" a disorder where I spontaneously said whatever popped into my brain.  I don't think that is the right description really.  I think sleep deprivation, stress, and 3/4 of a school year have all served to completely wipe out whatever small filter I had.  This isn't good, I really shouldn't say or write whatever I think.  It is often very inappropriate.  So I struggle through this end of year stress time and try to filter myself. 

Then other stupid stuff seems to happen-like spraying pledge instead glade into the kitchen.  The result is a pleasant smell, but a deadly slick floor.  Of course I forgot about the slick spot and hit it full on and slid into the cabinet- it's okay some of the toes on my left foot are pretty numb ever since I broke my leg (yes it was ice skating, no I wasn't doing anything cool, just trying to get off the ice during a crowded public session.)

And of course there are the many times when I don't actually filter what I am saying.  So today I have made my husband and my daughter angry.  All in all it has been a winner of a day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  Maybe if I sleep tonight I will regain some filter, at least I hope I do because I am taking my class on a field trip and I have quite a few  parent volunteers joining me.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment